Collett’s is your gateway to the winter holiday of a lifetime, a ski break immersed in the rich culture, gastronomy and endless superb skiing of alpine Italy’s South Tirol
Why Dolomiti Superski ? Why Colletts ?
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced skier, the pure magic of Dolomiti Superski awaits you on our winter ski holidays.
Here are some reasons to book soon:
- 1250kms of slopes – Blue runs: 360kms, Red runs: 720kms, Black Runs: 120kms
- Ski the world’s most majestic winter landscapes – this is a UNESCO World Heritage treasure that will blow your socks off.
- Stay on the Sellaronda – one of the world’s most celebrated ski tours passes right through both our resorts, Corvara and Arabba. Do it clockwise one day, anti-clockwise the next.
- Sensational Cuisine – enjoy amazing food at affordable prices on the panoramic sun terraces of charming mountain rifugios.
- Book with the Specialists – with 30 years’ experience of delivering skiing holidays in Arabba and Corvara, you’re in safe hands.
- 6 Day Ski Plan– your Dolomites ski holiday comes with a proposed itinerary, so you don’t miss out on the classics!
- Ski Safaris – fancy something different? Our guided Ski Safaris radiate the whole of Dolomiti Superski with overnight accommodation in a mountain rifugio, where your baggage awaits you.
Every skier’s dream holiday
Dolomiti Superski is a mindboggling mix of ski terrain. At any one moment, adventure seekers are skiing thrilling black descents amidst the world’s craziest rock formations. Somewhere nearby, intermediate cruisers wallow in the sheer pleasure of endless red and blue runs that meander against spellbinding backdrops to enchanting resorts. And in these resorts, beginners negotiate nursery slopes close to the Tirolean bars, shops, hotels and churches that make a skiing holiday to the South Tirol so quaint and relaxing. Quite simply, this is European skiing at its very best.
Choose your ski holiday
Corvara Ski HolidaysDiscover the best of Dolomiti Superski from your Corvara doorstep - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and scenic town packed with amenities.
Ski Safaris in the DolomitesIf a guided hut-to-hut expedition sounds enticing, try a ski safari. An exhilarating guided tour of the most magnificent skiing on offer.
At 1650m Arabba is one of highest and best ski resorts in the Dolomites. It is also our original home, having first come here back in 1993. It is a jewel in the crown of Dolomiti Superski and people fall in love with it. If you judge a ski resort on snow record, snow retention and snow management, then Arabba is hard to beat. As winter yields to spring in mid/late March, local skiers head to Arabba or Cortina for the best snow and quality pistes.
Corvara is a Dolomites superstar, oozing style and charm, whilst ticking all the boxes for the best skiing holiday. With much to offer, it is the principal resort of the Alta Badia and you will soon fall for its rich alpine character and stunning surroundings. Bang on the Sellaronda, your skiing options from Corvara are mouthwatering. Whilst it is the perfect launchpad for skiing far and wide within Dolomiti Superski, if you stay local, you can ski in some of the most heavenly landscapes in the Dolomites. The highlights include…
- Gran Risa (Black) – Men’s World Cup Giant Slalom.
- Hidden Valley – celebrated as one of the world’s most scenic ski itineraries.
- Pralongia Plateau – a feast of blues and reds set against awe-inspiring backdrops.
- Colfosco Bowl – ski under monumental rock formations
- Vallon to Corvara via Crep de Munt – just do it!
- Santa Croce, Badia – skiing in a winter wonderland.