Choose a monetary amount – or a Collett’s holiday product of your own choice
Struggling to find the perfect present?
A Collett’s Gift Voucher could be the perfect Christmas, birthday or anniversary present – and it’s so easy to do!
1. Choose a value.
2.Choose a photograph or let us choose one for you – e.g. High Level Walking, Low Level Walking, Alpine Flora, Skiing, Yorkshire Dales etc.
3. Create a short personalised message.
4. Enjoy the eternal gratitude of the recipient!
Simply call us on 01799 513331 during office hours and the voucher should be in the post to you within 24 hours. Or you can do it online by clicking the next tab above.
Collett’s Mountain Holidays – Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions:
Collett’s Mountain Holiday Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against the cost of any available Collett’s holiday (as set out from time to time in our latest brochure, and on our website).
- Collett’s Mountain Holidays normal Booking Conditions (available to read in both our brochure and on our website at www.colletts.co.uk/booking-conditions/ apply to our Gift Vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers may be exchanged for holidays of a higher price than the face value of the Gift Voucher on payment of the difference.
- Gift Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash. Therefore if you do not spend the full value of your Gift Voucher, the remaining balance cannot be refunded.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 24 months from issue. After 24 months from issue, Gift Vouchers will be cancelled and cease to be valid.
- If any holiday purchased with a Gift Voucher is subsequently cancelled by the holder of the Gift Voucher or exchanged for a holiday of a lower price, any money due to the holder (less any cancellation charges applied in accordance with our Booking Conditions) will be re-issued in the form of a replacement Gift Voucher.
- Collett’s Mountain Holidays does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Vouchers.
- A Gift Voucher does not guarantee availability of any given holiday on any given dates – as all our holidays are subject to availability.
- Collett’s Mountain Holidays reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of Gift Vouchers at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the Gift Voucher, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All staff were excellent however I would like to specifically mention the ones I had most interaction with Caroline, Charlie, George, Mike and Jane. They are all a credit to Collett's. Previous Customer and I really like the model you have as it works really well for someone traveling on their own.
We're just back from a week's skiing around Corvara and I would like to say a big thank you to the Collett's Team for making it our best ski holiday yet! The team at Chalet Angelo were super friendly and helpful, the rooms were lovely and well kept, the food was outstanding and the choice of ski or snow shoe days out were fantastic. (Read more...)
Just well done for a fabulous stay once more. It is really the staff who make such a difference. It is fabulous to see people who have been working for the company for a long time. It makes a real difference, their passion and enthusiasm does the company credit!
I've skied all over the world (for more than 50 years) and so many weeks a year I've lost count. The Ski Safari will forever remain in my memories - wonderful, fantastic week's skiing. Hope I can do it again.
The staff were really friendly and helpful. The hosted ski itineraries are a great way to meet new people. They give you the opportunity and confidence to explore new areas. It's a brilliant idea 😊
We contacted the office a number of times regarding ski lessons. Pete was a pleasure to deal with.
Seb, Amy, John, Tracy, Tom, Chris and all the other members of staff were unfailingly helpful and friendly. John dealt with our family dietary foibles without a qualm and his cooking and Tracy's cakes were delicious every day.
Dur (Read more...)
We were staying at the hotel next door to the Chalet Angelo where a large party of friends were staying, It could have felt awkward to have been the only ones from outside the chalet arriving for office hour but whenever we arrived, a member of staff would immediately come over to talk to us and make us feel welcome and included.