An enthralling twin-centre itinerary for the moderate walker exploring some of the gems of the Pyrenees.Includes both the UNESCO Ordesa & Anisclo Canyons and one night in a high mountain refugio.
A sublime week exploring the dramatic and extensive Ordesa & Monte Perdido National Park offering you a unique twin-centre holiday either side of a night in a remote mountain refugio. This itinerary showcases this UNESCO World Heritage Site in all its glory – and includes the lesser-visited but just as stunning Anisclo Canyon.
On our Ordesa National Park Explorer Walking Holiday you will venture into the rugged, high mountain wilderness of both canyons where you will find a stunning landscape dotted with mountain lakes and spectacular views. Your luggage will be transferred between the two hotels leaving you free to immerse yourself in your sensational surroundings. This really is hiking in the Pyrenees at its most dramatic! The holiday price includes accommodation, breakfast, three course dinner with wine (7 nights), packed lunches (6 days), return transfers to and from Zaragoza – and all transport to and from the walks.
Explore the UNESCO Ordesa & Anisclo Canyons
- Includes airport transfers to and from Zaragoza and daily transport to trailheads
- 3 nights in the Hotel Palazio, Nerin
- 1 night in Refugio Goriz, located at 2200m
- 3 nights in Hotel Bujaruelo, Torla, gateway to the Ordesa Canyon
- Breakfast each day (buffet breakfast in the hotels; basic breakfast in Refugio Goriz)
- Packed lunch each walking day (6 days)
- 3 course evening meal, wine included (7 nights)
- Detailed route notes & transport to/from the trailheads each walking day
See Pyrenees – Ordesa National Park Explorer for more information and to download our factsheet.