A Quick Questionnaire
Flexibility & Walking Holidays
Win a £200 Holiday Voucher
We are writing to you to ask four simple questions about flexibility on our walking holidays. In return we will enter you into our prize draw to win a £200 holiday voucher (terms & conditions apply).
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is a competition, which is open to anyone.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The prize is on £200 gift voucher to be used towards a Collett’s Mountain Holiday, it is subject to availability and changes made to this are at the discretion of Collett’s Mountain Holidays.
4. The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over.
5. Multiple entries per person are not permitted.
6. The opening date for entries is 11th July 2019 at 12pm. The closing date for entries is 10th August 2019 at midnight. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random. The Prize Draw will be supervised by a person independent of Collett’s Mountain Holidays.
7. The voucher remains the property of Collett’s Mountain Holidays until a winner is notified in writing and the winner has accepted the prize. Upon receipt of a transfer document signed by Collett’s Mountain Holidays and the winner, the holiday chosen becomes the property of the winner and it will be the winner’s responsibility to arrange appropriate insurance prior to departure. Insurance for the holiday and transportation to the Dolomites are not included and transfers from Venice are at the discretion of Collett’s Mountain Holidays.
8. In the event of a winner being unable to accept the prize, upon agreement from Collett’s Mountain Holidays, he/she can nominate a family member or partner to accept the prize on their behalf.
9. The voucher should be used within 60 days of the winner being notified and can be used against a whole or partial deposit. The collection address Collett’s Mountain Holidays, 3a Market Hill, Saffron Walden CB10 1HQ.
10. The draw is not open to employees of Collett’s Mountain Holidays, their subsidiaries, families, agents or their affiliates.
11. The winner will be expected to have their photographs taken for press or promotion purposes.
12. The promoter is Collett’s Mountain Holidays. Any queries and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Sam Chandler at Collett’s Mountain Holidays, 3a Market Hill, Saffron Walden CB10 1HQ. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The name and county of the prize winner will be available on the website https://www.colletts.co.uk/
14. Collett’s Mountain Holidays reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control. There is no cash alternative to this prize. The prize is subject to availability and change.
15. By entering our competition you agree to receive further information from Collett’s Mountain Holidays (a member of ABTA number W6883) and the services they provide.
16. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. Entry into our competition will be subject to our booking conditions as determined below and detailed in our brochure.
18. A copy of these terms and conditions are available on request.
19. On cancellation of the prize no alternative is available, there will be no refunds or cash alternatives.
20. Insurance, Flights and transportation to resort are not included. You add additional travellers and/or services which will be charged for accordingly. You must have your own holiday insurance in place to be permitted to travel with Collett’s Mountain Holidays.