Skiing, snowshoeing and winter walking in the Dolomites
Book now for Winter 2014/15
Corvara & Badia
Hosted Chalets Normal
28 Dec - 4 Jan
15 - 22 Feb
CHALET HAUS VALENTIN
£610 £395 £549 £660 £685 £725 CHALET VERENA
£660 £395 £594 £710 £740 £795 CHALET ANGELO
£660 £395 £594 £710 £740 £795 Prices in our Hosted Chalets (which run Sunday to Sunday) are per person based on two people sharing a room and include return airport transfers from Venice Marco Polo or Venice Treviso (Innsbruck at £45 per person return), bed and breakfast for 7 nights, a three course dinner with wine included on 6 nights, resort representation and itineraries offered by our outdoor staff five days a week. Self Catering in Corvara & Badia SELF CATERING
(Corvara & Badia)
Prices & availability of Self Catering in Corvara & Badia are available on request. Prices in our Self Catering Apartments (which run mostly Saturday to Saturday) are per person and include gas, electricity, bed linen, towels, airport transfers from Venice Marco Polo or Venice Treviso (please note that we do not offer Innsbruck transfers on a Saturday), resort representation and all itineraries offered by our outdoor staff five days a week - minimum group sizes apply. Three Superb Hotels HOTEL LA PERLA 5★ (Corvara) Prices available on Request HOTEL PANORAMA 4★ (Corvara) Prices available on Request HOTEL MELODIA 3★ (Badia) Prices available on Request Click here to make an enquiry and we will request the hotel and send you prices and bookign information for your requested dates. Prices in our Hotels are per person based on 2 people sharing a room and include airport transfers from Venice Marco Polo or Venice Treviso (Innsbruck at £45 per person return), bed, breakfast and 3 or 4 course evening meal for 7 nights (wine not included), resort representation and itineraries offered by our outdoor staff five days a week.
Arabba Apts. Normal
27 Dec - 3 Jan
14 - 21 Feb
Half Board £550 £375 £495 £590 £600 £610 Self Catering £395 £295 £355 £415 £425 £445 Discounts apply for groups of 3 or more people sharing one apartment.
Prices, on a half board or self catered basis, in our Apartments in Arabba (which run Saturday to Saturday) are per person based on two people sharing an apartment and include return airport transfers from Venice Marco Polo or Venice Treviso (please note that we do not offer Innsbruck transfers on a Saturday), resort representation and itineraries offered by our outdoor staff five days a week.
Our half board price includes bed and semi-self catered breakfast (7 nights), a three course dinner with wine included, taken at a local restaurant on 6 nights.
Winter Holiday Dates 2013/14
Early Bird Sun 14th to Sun 21st December (or Sat 13th to Sat 20th December in Arabba) Discounts Apply Christmas Sun 21st to Sun 28th December (or Sat 20th to Sat 27th December in Arabba) New Year Week Sun 28th December to Sun 4th January (or Sat 27th Dec to Sat 3rd Jan in Arabba) *January Low Season Arrivals on 3rd/4th January and 10th/11th January - 10% Discount *March Low Season Arrivals on 14th/15th & 21st/22nd March - 10% Discount Easter Easter Sunday 2015 is on the 5th April - Our winter season will finish on 12th April 2015
Skipasses, Ski School & Ski or Snowboard Hire
- For up to date details of Skipasses, Ski School & Ski or Snowboard Hire in the Dolomites and South Tyrol please click here.
- Prices are per person per week based on two people sharing a room.
- Calculate the price of stays that are not 7 nights on a pro-rata basis.
- Deposit - £75 per person.
- Balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
- Prices include participation in our programme of organised downhill ski days (all three villages), snowshoeing and winter walks (Badia and Corvara only). This is available five days a week throughout the winter and is completely optional.
- Details of reductions and supplements below.
- Our full Booking conditions are available here.
(Only one discount can apply. The choice is yours!)
- Low season - 10% Discount if you arrive on the 3rd/4th or 10th/11th January or the 14th/15th March 2014.
*Please note, low season discounts have already been applied to the prices above.
- Triple occupancy - 10% off each occupant.
- Group bookings - Discounts apply. Contact us for details.
- Single persons - Supplements only apply if single rooms are not available - These vary depending on chalet, please contact us for details
Chalet Verena, Chalet Angelo & Chalet Haus Valentin
- Half-board comprises accommodation, breakfast and three course dinner with wine.
- Towels are provided and bedrooms are given a light clean every other day.
- All bedrooms are en-suite.
- Some bedrooms have a third bed and discounts are applied if these are used.
Hosted Winter Apartments in Arabba
- Half board comprises accommodation, semi-catered breakfast (7 nights) and three course dinner with wine (6 nights).
- Towels are provided and apartments are given a light clean every other day.
- All apartments are self contained and have bathrooms with showers.
- Most of our apartments have a double sofa-bed in the living area.
Hotel Melodia, Hotel Panorama & Hotel La Perla
- Half board comprises accommodation, breakfast and dinner (7 nights) with choice of menu (wine not included).
- All bedrooms are en suite and towels are provided.
- Rooms are cleaned every day.
- Price includes use of health spa.
- Some rooms have a double or single sofa-bed and discounts are applied when these are used.
Self Catering Chalets
- Self catering prices include a welcome pack, gas, electricity and bed linen.
- Towels are provided.
- Apartments are not cleaned during your stay.
- Most of our self catering apartments have a double sofa-bed in the living area & discounts are applied when these are used.
- We accept cheques, debit cards and credit cards (Visa & Mastercard only). You can also pay by bank transfer.
- Please note: Unfortunately, bank charges dictate that we have to make a 2% charge to all credit card transactions - there are no charges for debit cards or cheques.
- There is a 5% charge for all Bank Transfers.
- We are fully bonded with ABTA - guaranteeing 100% financial protection.
Making a Booking
- If you would like to make a booking, please contact us by telephone on 01799 513331 so we can confirm your chosen accommodation is available. Accommodation enquiries can also be made online at firstname.lastname@example.org or preferably via our website enquiry page - please click here.
- We will send you a booking form, whilst holding the accommodation in your name.
- On return of the form and a deposit of £75 per person, we will immediately reconfirm your booking by email. Deposits can be paid by cheque or by debit or credit card or by bank transfer.
- The final balance is due eight weeks prior to your departure. We will send you a Statement of Account as a reminder.
- Two weeks before your holiday we will correspond with you for the final time sending you our Online Guest Handbook with packing suggestions, directions and arrival instructions for fly-drivers and self-drivers and lots more information to whet the appetite and to help you hit the ground running.
- Two weeks before your holiday we will correspond with you for the final time sending you your Airport Transfer collection times. Please note our Airport Transfers are not private Taxis and waiting may be unavoidable.
- We are happy to ‘hold’ rooms without commitment for a few days while you finalise travel plans or make arrangements with family or friends.
Excellent week of snow shoeing
Last week of season, the chalet was immaculately clean, the wholesome food delicious and the staff still buzzing with the fun of the snow and meeting new guests! Brilliant, happy atmosphere on and off the hills created by the dynamic and genuine team who would always go the extra mile without thinking twice. Thank you Colletts, a real pleasure and privilege to have spent …
Read more reviews…