Skiing, snowshoeing and winter walking in the Dolomites
- Dates for Earlybird Week
15 to 22 December – HB in our hosted chalet hotel in Badia
14 to 21 December – HB in our hosted apartments in Arabba
- The Offer – The snow is falling thick and fast and it looks like it will be an excellent start to the winter season. We have just a couple of rooms remaining in Chalet Haus Valentin in Badia and a few hosted apartments in Arabba. These are now available at £345 per person per week, based on two people sharing. The price includes 7 nights B&B, 3 course evening meal with wine (not Thursday), return transfers from Venice Treviso or Venice Marco Polo and optional participation in our organised ski days (Arabba & Badia) and snowshoeing/winter walking (Badia only).
Fifth time to Chalet Haus Valentin. Colletts is the only company that provides organised snowshoeing at a location where the skiing is also excellent. The ski hire is now improved with booking skis on line with a promotion code. The hire shop shuttle bus was also very useful covering the shortfall of a minibus at HV. Another excellent Holiday – many thanks to the staff who …
Read more reviews…
- Prices are per person based on two people sharing a room
- Single persons – supplements only apply if single rooms are not available – Add 50%
- Prices include optional participation in our organised winter activities, ski days and snowshoeing itineraries, which are available five days a week (not Thursdays). Prices do not include flights. Half-board prices include bed, breakfast and a three course dinner (with wine included). There is no dinner on a Thursday, our resort staff day-off. Self catering prices include gas, electricity and bed linen, but not towels, which can be pre-ordered.
- All the offers are subject to availability
- We accept cheques, debit cards and credit cards (Visa & Mastercard only). You can also pay by bank transfer.
- Please note: Unfortunately, bank charges dictate that we have to make a 2% charge on all credit card transactions – there are no charges for debit cards or cheques.
Making a booking
- If you would like to make a booking, please contact us by telephone on 01799 513331 so we can confirm your chosen accommodation is available. Remember you can arrive and depart on whatever day suits you. Accommodation enquiries can also be made online at email@example.com or preferably via our website enquiry page – please click here.
- We will send you a booking form, whilst holding the accommodation in your name.
- On return of the form and a deposit of £75 per person, we will immediately reconfirm your booking by email. Deposits can be paid by cheque or by debit or credit card or by bank transfer.
- The final balance is due eight weeks prior to your departure. We will send you a Statement of Account as a reminder or on booking, you can authorise us to debit automatically the balance using a credit or debit card.
- Three weeks before your holiday we will correspond with you for the final time sending you our Guest Handbook with packing suggestions, directions and arrival instructions for fly-drivers and self-drivers and lots more information to whet the appetite and to help you hit the ground running.
- We are happy to ‘hold’ rooms without commitment while you finalise travel plans or make arrangements with family or friends.