Car hire with Collett’s – competitive and stress free
Having a car in the mountains gives you complete flexibility during your stay and also on your days of arrival and departure. It guarantees access to everything that is featured in our brochure and if you get a rainy day, a car will allow you to visit numerous places of interest (including several attractive alpine towns) that are within easy driving distance of us.
The journey from our nearest airports is simple. Driving conditions are good and motorists are civil – the spectacular surroundings tend to remove the need to hurry.
From Venice, Treviso and Innsbruck you can be with us in under 3 hours. Other popular destinations for fly-drivers are Verona, Milan, Brescia, Bergamo and Munich, which are 4 to 5 hours from us.
If a stay with Collett’s is part of a bigger holiday itinerary, then it is easy for us to arrange one way car hire for you. (although a one-way drop off fee may apply, which is payable locally). If you require a People Carrier or a 9-seater, book early.
Flights to the Italian Dolomites
Our closest airports are Venice Marco Polo and Venice Treviso . If you are going to fly-drive, you can consider other airports such as Verona, Milan, Innsbruck and Munich. Nowadays it is probably best for you to book the flights online directly with the airline as early as possible. Prices in 2012 with internet-based airlines were usually below £90 and were rarely more than £150. For an overview of low-fare airline prices, routes, destinations and timetables, try www.skyscanner.net.
How car hire with Collett’s works
Collett’s have teamed up with Car Trawler in order to offer you car hire from all the big name brands (as well as some of the lesser known local suppliers), at some of the most competitive prices available anywhere on the internet. All we ask is you give our car hire a try before making your final decision – you may well be pleasantly surprised by what we can offer you. Fill in the details in the form below and the search engine will open up in a new tab or window – If you need any help or advice please call 01799 513331.
Please note that :
* Cartrawler deals direct with all customer service issues, and their Helpdesk number is 0207 043 9764
or alternatively visit their Frequently Asked Questions.
* it is essential that you read carefully the full rental conditions of the vehicle you intend to book, paying particular attention to matters such as whether unlimited mileage is included, fuel policies (eg. some rentals require you to buy a full tank of fuel on collection and then return the vehicle empty), the accepted forms of payment and ID, and the applicable cancellation policy. It is very important that you are familiar with all rental conditions in order to avoid incurring any additional fees or unexpected charges on collection or return.
* your rental will be direct with the supplier identified on your confirmation e-mail not Collett’s.
* if you return the vehicle at a later time than your collection time you will be charged an extra days rental. Pro rata.
* you may add additional drivers when you collect your vehicle. Price vary but are approximately €8.50 per additional driver per day.
* Worldwide Insure can offer you Excess Reimbursement Insurance for only £2.50 per day, click here to take out this cover.
making your travel arrangements
Ultimately, you travel to the Dolomites exactly as you please. Please give us a call on 01799 513331 or make an enquiry here if you would like any further help or advice with your travel arrangements. Please contact us to check availability before you book your flights. We are happy to ‘hold’ accommodation if you need time to make travel arrangements or finalise plans with friends and family.
|Make an Enquiry||Call – 01799 513331|